CO-OP Centre Qormi
Office Design, Architecture & Structural Engineering
This mixed business and industrial development serves as a hub for the management of the CO-OP mini-bus group, together with the storage and maintenance of its vehicles. The premises consist of an underground basement, ground, first and second floor and roof level.
With a final cost of circa Euro 750,000 the consultancy remit in this project extended to:
- Preliminary studies for the justifications of the project including a cost-benefit analysis and graphic visualisations
- Studies necessary for the approval of the Planning Authority permit including a Project Description Statement, Traffic Impact Assessment, 3-d studies and other reports required from various government authorities
- Full Architectural and Structural design of the premises
- Application for and acquiring of all the required permits from MEPA and other government authorities
- Project management and site supervision.